Job Integrated Amp.

Became available a few days ago. Placed my order immediately upon receiving an email from a an employee there. Now I anxiously await.
djverne
It has been a while but I still love my Job integrated. It has a midband airiness nothing else comes close to. BUT two things are mandatory: replace the power chord with something decent and you need to add footers.I have tried Cereballs (no difference) and then MagicHexa isolation pods Mk2 - $59 - night and day transformation for me. The amp just just frees itself. I have Pass Labs and Rogers amps at 10x the price but the integrated can do things these others cannot. One reviewer noted a bass hump and he is correct. The volume at a certain position suddenly pumps the bass. For 1700 it is phenomenal and I won't be selling mine. 
Hmm,.. still got mine on the standard power cord. I'm skeptical. 299 USD is a lot of money compared to the amp itself. Could you recommend a power cord that does the trick and doesn't break the bank? Thanks.
Post removed 
@jaaptina I would suggest investing in a good power cord for the INT as I have tried a variety of cords on it, and it really scales up in performance when paired with the right one. The sweetcord is good, but IMO there are other cords out there that offer better sound. Think of it this way. You’re supplying power to a dac+pre+power, essentially 3 components. Take the money you would have spent for 3 cords and use that budget for a good one :)

Cords that I have tried the INT with include:
Cabledyne Reference, VDH Mainsserver, Acrolink 6n 4030ii, Ansuz Mainz X and Ceramic series, Triode Wire Labs 7+, 10+ and Gold Statement, Zonotone flagship, Job Sweetcord and Telos Branda Signature.