Joule-Electra Destiny mono blocks, Opinions?

Joule-Electra Destiny mono blocks, they seem to be under the radar and not talked about very often.

I would like to know;

Opinions

Joule product reliability?

Build quality of fit and finish?

Customer service?

Sound characteristics?
dev
I have owned three Joule components. To say they are "the best" I feel is overstating the case. IMHO. Jeff
Hi Jj2468,

thanks for the post but can you elaborate a little more.

What three components did you owe and what were they paired up with and why you moved on.
Dev: Thank you for the correction. So many J-E amps even cheaper then class D Spectron!!! Make me feel better ;---)

Also, you are asking Jud but you forget, its Holiday time and I bet he left for vocation to his children.

You will be better off to send hom e-mail directly after Holidays

All The Best
Rafael
Hi Dob,

Thanks I was hoping to get Jud's response as he had just posted, oh well. I forgot to post the VZN-350 (Destiny) 350W Monoblocks: $30,000 pr. From what I have learned the power has increased over the years and wanted to get some info. regarding this and I believe the info. you gave prior in one of your post saying;

"I been told that bass was substabtially and dramatically improved (deeper, faster, cleaner etc) mostly due to (from their web site):

....The "super chargers" in power supplies are huge Mundorf M-TubeCap capacitors which combine a high degree of dielectric strength and low residual inductivity. These capacitors can supply, very quickly, extreme peak currents and can be heard and felt...."

Dob the power increase would have a direct effect also.

I'm off also,

MERRY CHRISTMAS! and Happy Holiday! to all.
""I been told that bass was substabtially and dramatically improved (deeper, faster, cleaner etc) mostly due to (from their web site):

....The "super chargers" in power supplies are huge Mundorf M-TubeCap capacitors which combine a high degree of dielectric strength and low residual inductivity. These capacitors can supply, very quickly, extreme peak currents and can be heard and felt...."

Hello Dev,
It is description of last audition or test of Joule-Electra new preamp - Marieanne Electra LA-300ME.

I believe this is the best in the world preamp and I have ordered one - still did noy get it

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Rafael