Joule-Electra Destiny mono blocks, Opinions?

Joule-Electra Destiny mono blocks, they seem to be under the radar and not talked about very often.

I would like to know;

Opinions

Joule product reliability?

Build quality of fit and finish?

Customer service?

Sound characteristics?
dev
Hi Dob, this is the info. I got for list prices of the following Joule amps so I would say the list of the Spectron's at $21K are right there.

VZN-100 100W Monoblocks: $15,000 pr

VZN-160 160W Monoblocks: $18,000 pr

VZN-220 (Right of Passage) 220W Monoblocks: $24,000 pr

Jud looking forward to your response to my questions I had posted above on 12-21-08 as it would be most helpful.
I have owned three Joule components. To say they are "the best" I feel is overstating the case. IMHO. Jeff
Hi Jj2468,

thanks for the post but can you elaborate a little more.

What three components did you owe and what were they paired up with and why you moved on.
Dev: Thank you for the correction. So many J-E amps even cheaper then class D Spectron!!! Make me feel better ;---)

Also, you are asking Jud but you forget, its Holiday time and I bet he left for vocation to his children.

You will be better off to send hom e-mail directly after Holidays

All The Best
Rafael
Hi Dob,

Thanks I was hoping to get Jud's response as he had just posted, oh well. I forgot to post the VZN-350 (Destiny) 350W Monoblocks: $30,000 pr. From what I have learned the power has increased over the years and wanted to get some info. regarding this and I believe the info. you gave prior in one of your post saying;

"I been told that bass was substabtially and dramatically improved (deeper, faster, cleaner etc) mostly due to (from their web site):

....The "super chargers" in power supplies are huge Mundorf M-TubeCap capacitors which combine a high degree of dielectric strength and low residual inductivity. These capacitors can supply, very quickly, extreme peak currents and can be heard and felt...."

Dob the power increase would have a direct effect also.

I'm off also,

MERRY CHRISTMAS! and Happy Holiday! to all.