KEFLS50 Wireless - Possible to plug Turntable *and CD Player into Single AUX Input ???

Title pretty much sums it up. 

I want to be able to plug both a CD player and my turntable into the LS50s rather limited, single AUX input.

I found some cheap "mini mixers" online for <$100, but I'm afraid they will result in significant signal loss.

Is there a more hi-fi solution? 
pupil
Looking at the specs for the wireless LS50 I see a USB, toslink optical, and RCA analog inputs. You could plug the cd player into the optical digital input, if your player has a digital out, and your turntable into the analog input. BUT your phono signal must be equalized at some point by a phono preamp. Hopefully that all makes sense.
The LS50's have several inputs, the AUX input will work for the TT as long as it is running through a phono stage first, like jond already stated. This allows the signal to be strong enough for the Aux analog input. Your CD player should have a "digital output" either optical or RCA or both, using the optical connection will bypass your CD players DAC while using the LS50's built in DAC instead. If you try and use the RCA inputs for both you will probably have to unplug the cable and switch them every time you change sources also youll be using your CD players DAC hooked up this way.....:-(
Get the optical going for digital and use the AUX inputs for your TT.

Matt M
Thanks so much for this input.

Unfortunately, I'm already using the optical input to feed my television into the LS50Ws. The only available input at this stage is the USB...but I'm not sure that a simple AUX to USB converter exists.

A channel switcher would permit me to keep both CD player and TT plugged in, but permit me to punch an additional button instead of swapping cables each time...

Any other solutions I may not have thought of???

If your cd player has a coaxial RCA output you can get a SPDIF to USB converter. There are plenty of them on the market just do a google search.
You can use a simple passive box like a Schiit Sys that allows for switching between two analog inputs. For $49 its a decent value. It also has a volume control but you can leave that at maximum and use the volume control in your active system.