Kenwood KD-990 how to set up VTA?

As in question above. Have you set up vta in this tonearm? How exactly? Any help? Photo? ;)
adam3city
Spacers or washers under the cartridge IF the cart os a lower profile than usual.
Anoother way is to add sheets under the platter mat.
If the cart is taller than average, a shim which tilts the cartridge.Or shims under the arm mounting.
Most midrange TTs have no option for VTA. It was never considered inportant in a midrange or cheap table.
VTa is for the folks who have the resources to buy a table with a VTAadjustment.
Generlly i owuld not worry about it
On the rear of the tonearm there is a small square cut out there you will see a small set screw on mine it takes a allen wrench loosen and hold the tone arm to prevent a sudden drop and make the necessary adj. You may need to readjust the lift height after setting the VTA this has a small set screw below the lift this usually takes a small screwdriver.

hope this helps

JR
I know that this thread is five years old, but having just purchased a KP-990, I just wanted to say,”Yeah, we do have VTA adjustments on our mid-level turntable, it may be all we have the “means” to buy, but perhaps it’s a far sight better than you think there, snobby”.
@aheck,

Welcome. When I read the people trying to help the OP, I didn't take it that way. What I found odd was that the OP never responded.