Kingko KA-101 Integrated Tube Amplifier

Has anyone tried the Kingko KA-101 amplifier? EL84 based integrated with 2 12au7’s, 1 12ax7 and a 5ar4 or a 5u4g tube for rectification. I read a few reviews, saw the price and thought I would check it out. Ordered one and out of the box it sounded exceptional with the stock tubes but with NOS tubes this thing is seriously good. I mean seriously good. I’m not a reviewer nor do I want to be...just love music and love playing around with the gear and this thing is pure fun. Its so inexpensive I actually bought 2 although I need to add on to have another room for another system LOL.

I’d be interested in hearing your tube rolling adventures as well as speaker selection. I’ve got 4 different pair of speakers and I’m kindof surprised it sounds great and drives all 4 pair very well. I’m kindof shocked actually. Anyway, chime in and peace.
ghasley
Just an update. This amp is really coming into its own. I have no affiliation whatsoever and have been using the Kingko daily for over a month. I have several really nice tube integrateds: an Audio Research GSI75 (currently for sale), a Leben CS300xs, an Audio Note Soro, a Scott 222c for the occasional chuckle at how good a 50 plus year old amp can be and this Kingko Ka-101. Speakers on hand are/have been Wilson Audio Duette 2’s, Harbeth 30.2, Dali Rubicon 2, Red Rose R1, Viking Briton, Kef Ls50 and Buchardt s400. Just ordered a pair of Devore O/93.

The Kingko is presently tubed with a NOS Westinghouse 5u4gb, NOS Telefunken el84, NOS Cifte 12au7 and a NOS Telefunken blue tip 12ax7. The tubes are worth more than what the amp cost but I’m blown away at what this little amp is capable of. The headphone section is super quiet and sounds amazing. This amp is a terrific value and competes with like products new or used under $2,000. The fact that it costs less than $900 brand new is insane. Its a 6 ohm amp and matched amazingly well with the Harbeth. Its really cool that fun and affordable high quality products are coming on the market.

@ghasley   

Does the pre in input allow for a separate preamp volume control to be used without turning up the amps own volume knob to max? Looks like a fun amp!
So cool! Great feedback on this neat little amp! I haven’t pulled the trigger yet, but have corresponded with King. He only had a couple of KA 101’s left and told me a KA101 Pro version is coming out with a little transformer magic to be even quieter with headphones. The price goes up to 7300 hkd with free shipping. I’m starting over with a budget system and haven’t figured out my speakers yet, so I plan on getting that part handled first. Leaning towards Heresy III’s. Ironically, just cane across a nice Scott 299a so I’m conflicted. Although, I might just be sentimental for that piece. Is the KingKo a big step ahead of the Scott in performance? You have some great gear!