Lafayette,La

Hi! My name is Troy Caldwell I have been an audiophile for 16 years and would love to hear from other philes from this area.I will try to help in any way I can and maybe we can share info on equipment.Look forward to hearing from you.Troy
troyca

Showing 2 responses by 1960ac

Hey Troy,
My name is Eddie Domingue. I've had an interest in audio equipment since I was 14, about 32 years. I became a member of Audiogon about 4 months ago. I have benn collecting rare and semi-rare equipment for the past 8 months. My collection includes: A Julius Futterman OTL-3 Amplifier, (2) Pioneer SX-1000 receivers:(1 very early release and 1 made latter months of 1970), A Sherwood S-5000 IV Amp/pre-amp, a Sherwood 3000 tuner, a Harmon Kardon Citation-12 Amplifier, a McIntosh Mc-50 Amplifier, A McIntosh MC-250 Amplifier, a Krell-Soundstream C-1 Preamp, a Kenwood KA-9100 Amplifier, a Moscode 300 Hybrid Amplifier, a Teac A2340 reel-to-reel, several vintage turntables, a pair of Magneplanar MG2.6R speakers, a pair of Magneplanar/Audio Research Tympani 1C 3-panel speakers, 4 vintage Tandy/RadioShack floor speakers and a pair of Cerwin-Vega D1 speakers.
Currently, I am trying to find the correct font for the logo on the Julius Futterman amp. I have restored the amp completely with silver coated copper wire in all the critical signal paths, and replaced 2 of the output capacitors, 1 resistor and the RCA input.
If you know of anyone that could help me identify the font style of the logo, I would appreciate any help you can give me.
Thanks,
Eddie Domingue III 1960ac@cox.net
Hey Troy, I changed my email address recently to (domingueac@hotmail.com). I found the font I was looking for and had a transparency made for the amp. I am in Lafayette close to River Ranch. I'll send an email concerning the interconnects.
Eddie