Lamm ML1.1 & ML 2.1

Hi,

I've the opportunity to heard 2 times the ML2.1 - 18 watts class A - first time on JM Lab Grande Utopia BE and the other one, on Kharma CRM 3.2

I love the sound of the ML2.1 : so natural, so human...

But I don't know the lower priced ML1.1 - the 90 watts -I'm living in France and it's not well distributed.

What differs between both in terms of sound ?

Do you know other amp with this kind of natural sound - at same price or lower !!!!

Thanks

David
davidri
These are just amazing amps, the more I listen, the better I hear the music. I have the best soundstage I have heard in my system, layering, depth, width, natural voices, and instraments is holographic, and just plain mind boggling for me.
"how does the Lamm compare to Cary 211"

IMO there is no comparison. Once you hear the ML 2.1 you will be hooked. It is the most musical amp I have ever owned
I now have a Mactone MA300, 22 watt PP 300B amp, and I gotta say, this is better than the Lamm ML2 in my system.
Hi Smilin
I have owned many world class 833A/ 845/211/300 B/ 2A3 & 45 valve amplifiers which I loved for their own presentations on the Avantgarde Duo & Duo Omega speakers.
I now have the Lamm ML2.1 amplifiers and must say these are the most natural dynamic full range amplifiers I have heard on the Avantgarde Duo Omega speakers, they are also the quietest valve amplifiers made.
I would highly recommend the emmLabs CDSD SE & DCC2 SE / Lamm ML2.1 & Avantgarde Duo Omega system as a incredible musical combination.
Thanks Jason Parmenter.
www.parmentersound.com