Lamm ML1.1 & ML 2.1

Hi,

I've the opportunity to heard 2 times the ML2.1 - 18 watts class A - first time on JM Lab Grande Utopia BE and the other one, on Kharma CRM 3.2

I love the sound of the ML2.1 : so natural, so human...

But I don't know the lower priced ML1.1 - the 90 watts -I'm living in France and it's not well distributed.

What differs between both in terms of sound ?

Do you know other amp with this kind of natural sound - at same price or lower !!!!

Thanks

David
davidri
Evita, I agree I need wattage, sometimes, therfore I will stay with the Lamm's for I hear magic happening, when I need to rock out, I will have the next best thing I can find, and, 120 watts is just not enough, for my present speakers. I will know more after I set up m,y custom horns, which will be about 103/104db. Thanks for the feedback, these are truely MUSICAL, and accurate amps.

Steve
These are just amazing amps, the more I listen, the better I hear the music. I have the best soundstage I have heard in my system, layering, depth, width, natural voices, and instraments is holographic, and just plain mind boggling for me.
"how does the Lamm compare to Cary 211"

IMO there is no comparison. Once you hear the ML 2.1 you will be hooked. It is the most musical amp I have ever owned
I now have a Mactone MA300, 22 watt PP 300B amp, and I gotta say, this is better than the Lamm ML2 in my system.