Like the new look to audiogon ?

Noticed this morning that a change happened on the site.   

If you go the category section and click on Amps / Solid State,  you then see all the thumbnails of the amps that are for sale.          Its a little confusing as first you see the BOOSTED LISTINGS, then after that is the FEATURED LISTINGS.....then you see ALL THE SOLID STATE LISTINGS. 

Gone is the category view of the listings......
riley804
I'll agree in hopes that Audiogon is reading this and changes or ditches the new look ASAP. The new format is cumbersome, not customizable at all, and searches provide way more irrelevant results than they did before. As stated in comments above, it just plain sucks. Audiogon: sometimes simpler IS better. (Actually, that's the case more often than not!)
Brand names. Choose the BRAND NAME FIRST in the top search box. click... then ON THE SIDE you can choose category. Works to get just one brand in one type of product.I agree the old way was easier. But this works too.The odd little round cut out hole pictures suck. They are too obscure to be of ANY value, they just waste bandwidth and space per page..
The people that thought this was a good idea must be the same people fired from Pontiac that green lighted the Aztek. 
I do not think too many people just want to search one brand.
When I am on the lookout for new speakers say I would just enter a max price then sort as highest to lowest and work down the list.
Make no doubt unless Agon roll this back before the week is over they will lose the vast majority of their selling clientele.
USA audiomart sucks too but nowhere to the extent that this debacle does.

Its not working for me I'm seeing to many listing its wasting my time.
Why is the product inside a circle..its like looking to a hole you're wasting space...