Like the new look to audiogon ?

Noticed this morning that a change happened on the site.   

If you go the category section and click on Amps / Solid State,  you then see all the thumbnails of the amps that are for sale.          Its a little confusing as first you see the BOOSTED LISTINGS, then after that is the FEATURED LISTINGS.....then you see ALL THE SOLID STATE LISTINGS. 

Gone is the category view of the listings......
riley804
I can’t seem to search by zip code anymore

Near the upper left of the Audiogon home page point to "Categories," then click on either an individual category or on "Browse All Categories" in the drop-down menu that will appear. Near the bottom of the menu that will then appear on the left click the word "change" that is next to the words "zip code." How to proceed from there should be self-evident, and works for me.

both zip search and price range search are awol right now and has been reported to admin multiple times.

Regarding price range search, in the menu on the left that I referred to above just enter min and max prices in the corresponding boxes and hit "enter."

Regards,
-- Al

Post removed 
Al - Agreed - I was just going to report the same thing. You beat me to it. Both zip code and price range work for me.
Request to Agon Admin:

Could you enable cookies for the "Sort By" choices.

I am having to always reset the default "Ending Soon" to my preferred "Date Listed".

Thank you. 
@almarg 

As far as I aware the way to search has never changed and is exactly as you say.
My main issue was pretty simple but essential.
It did not matter how many times i hit enter on my keyboard nothing would happen.
Not sure when you tried it but I can state as of 5 minutes ago it is NOW working, I can assure you after the "fix" of Friday it most definitely was NOT working.
Maybe my bad for not having tested it again this morning before I replied here.
Seems like Admin are slowly and surely putting the pieces back together again.