McIntosh C2300 Power Cord Recommendation

I Just ordered a new C2300 and I just like to know what kind of power cord you guys recommend. Thank you.
miketuason

Showing 5 responses by gvasale

Notbananas: Very sagacious reply. Good to see some "snake oil repellent" out there.
Electrical engineers don't need to have a power plant to describe electrical theory, so how has not providing a link changed his engineering degree?
We also can't forget that there are hundreds maybe thousands of miles of wire in the grid. "Assuming" this could be an issue, doesn't it seem that you should need hundreds or thousands of miles of wire to "correct" the "problem" the first mentioned wires created?
Is the McIntosh C2300 a pre amp? My web search says it it. This then sounds even more incredible that a device which normally is required to produce only a couple of volts output could be the victim of an inferior power cord. Not to mention that McIntosh would slight its customers by such a trashy OEM power cord. Where's the humanity???
Theories do not change, but different theories are proposed. All must meet multiples tests by independent examiners and the results must result in consistent findings in order to be declared scientificaly accurate. By consistent, I mean that the results of the tests must always be the same. If the results cannot be verified and do not produce the same results, the THAT theory is invalid.

No criticism of the remark is to be taken personally.

Ohm's law is Ohm's because it has been tested and always produces the same results.