Mini Monitors - Dynaudio and JM Labs

After 11 years with my Thiel CS22 floorstanders, I’m ready to make a change and have decided to try out some mini monitors because of room size 15’x17’x7.5’ and the fact that I have a REL Stadium III to take care of the low end. I’ve narrowed my search down to two brands, Dynaudio and JM Labs. I’m looking at the Micro Utopia Be and either to the three Dynaudio models, Confidence C1, Special 25, or Contour 1.3SE.

I listen to pretty much all types of music but the majority being Jazz, Rock, and Alternative. One thing about the Thiel’s that I have always had a difficult time dealing with was that the listening position was extremely critical. The way that I have my speakers positioned, only one person at a time could truly enjoy the music from my Thiel’s. I’m hoping that I can improve my predicament with the speakers listed above as well as moving a step up in the quest for the absolute sound. I believe I have plenty of power to drive any of the speaker listed. A list of my associated equipment is listed “my system”.

Please, your recommendations or comments are welcome if you have compared or owned any speakers listed above.
islandflyfisher
For that kind of music you like, the best is a big JBL professional studiomonitor with 12 inch woofers. You get dynamics, speed and midrange you would never get any of these speakers you listed. They are ugly, but also relatively cheap. Just try one. I have heard it compated to the thiel 2.4 without a sub on this type of music, and the difference was huge. With the JBL you really almost like on a live concert.
I auditioned many standmounts including Dyn S25, Dyn S1.4, JM Lab Micro Utopia Be, B&W 805 Sig, Sonus faber Cremona auditor, and some more I can't remember. I bought the Dyn S1.4. Dynaudio had the dynamics and the detail that enabled me to get involved in the music.
Thank you to all those who have responded so far. As the responses indicate, all listed are obviously very good speakers. If I didn't have a sub, I'd probably lean toward a Dynaudio. That Utopia tweeter is intriguing and I think it could solve my issue of not having a broader sweet spot. As Davt noted, I'd love to hear from someone who's auditioned or owns Confidence C1's. It figures that I'm also leaning toward the most expensive choice.
Both great speakers, but the Micro Utopias have to have the vote, they are from memory, more expensive, so they should be better. Dynaudio are a funny company, in that some speakers are good, others awful. For example, I liked the 1.3 standmounts a lot, the 1.8 floorstander sounded awful to me, lumpy, slow base. They are both good companies, but JM labs are special
"they are from memory, more expensive, so they should be better"

Is that a joke?

Islandflyfisher - I use a Velodyne DD15 with my Dynaudio standmounts for near reference-quality bass. I high-pass the dyns for a great integration. Regarding tweeters - the JM Labs Be tweeter IS a good tweeter - but it is not anything so special to set it apart from its competition. IMHO the whole "berillium" craze is more a marketing move than anything. The Esotar tweeter in the Dyn S25 and C1 is one of the best tweeters in high-end audio, and the Esotec in the S1.4 and 1.3SE is very similar sounding to it. I personally thing the Esotar is a better tweeter than the JM Lab Be tweeter. I found it more open and less forward. So my point is - I wouldn't assume that the Be tweeter is "better" than the esotar because of the hype surrounding it. You very well may prefer it, but an audition is required to know.