MOGAMI CABLES W3103

DOES ANYBODY TRY THIS SPEAKERS CABLES AND CAN COMMENT.WANT TO CONNECT THEM TO MOZART BY VIENNA SPEAKERS AND PLINIUS 9100 INTEGRATED AND CHORDDETE HD DAC
shema56
Mogami is a studio standard used for mastering and testing. You can't go wrong with that.
It's a very good cable that punches well above it's price, at least in my case.

I replaced Kimber 8TC terminated with Kimber Postmaster spades with Mogami 3103 terminated with Vampire HDS spades as I felt the Mogami sounded better and more natural. For what it's worth, I had both the Kimber and Mogami cryoed and burned in on a Nordost cable toaster.

The 8TC sells for about $25 ft., the 3103 under $3 ft.

Both pretty good cables, but the Mogami is better IMO and a bargain at the price.
thanks! I saw at redco this cabels and was very tempted by the price and needed some feedback about them
They are pretty good. I assume they do not color the sound ,otherwise studios worldwide would not use them . If you ever go on a pro audio forum everything they talk about is not coloring the sound . You get to hear what they intended for you to hear when the recorded the music . For the $5o I spent I have not yet wanted to do any comparisons with other cables .
Mogami 3103 and supra ply 3.4 are very problematic cables. The Mogami 3103 sounds very dark, heavy, slow and atmospheric with rolled-off highs. When i put it in my system it sounded like i thrown blankets to the speakers. I really felt sick with this cable on. The Supra Ply 3.4 has many problems ,too. The first big problem is the lead voacals which sound laid back and very muddy. You will not hear a thing of what the lead singer sings with this cable. The second serious probelm with this cable is its stereo image. It is not balanced and it draws the vocals to the left side. It's like the plane is leamning towrds the left side. That is very annoying.
More to discover