Monitor Audio Pl 300ii vs. KEF Reference 5

I own the KEF Reference 5s.  I borrowed the Monitor Audio Pl300 ii speakers for comparison, which is still under way.  Thoughts so far:  Both are good speakers.  The KEFs provide a lot of detail.  Listening to classical music, you can hear orchestral instruments and sections pretty clearly.  Background and counter melodies can be identified. Piano music is very realistic.  The MAs do not provide as much instrumental detail but they do have a more mellow, deeper, broader sound.  Which is better is really a matter of personal choice.  As I said, I’m still listening so these are some quick preliminary reactions.  More later.  
fast

Showing 5 responses by roxy54

bo1972,
I know that this is a pointless question, but I will ask one more time anyway. Since you will not share your proprietary information, why do you persist in talking about it endlessly? What is the point in doing that, and how does it benefit anyone? Is it that you want members to ask you how they can buy your services? I'm guessing that must be it. If it is, you should take out a classified advertising your services. You might do well, and your customers might then justify your claims and make you even more successful.  
Just as I thought. My question was a total waste of time. I'm done. Blather on into eternity bo1972. You seem to enjoy it.
"And this has a huge impact on all people."
Yes. It bores us to death. I am amazed that you don't put yourself to sleep while writing the same nonsense over and over; literally hundreds of times on these forums! 
jhajeski,
I see you're a newbie. He's real. I know that it's hard to believe, but he's real. What you're seeing is only a tiny fraction of threads that he has posted, but they are really all the same. 
bo1972 said:
"So again.......just write and explain how you make your decisions by creating your audiosystem. And why you it this way. ........"

Why should he...? You won't. You said you won't give away your knowledge for free, so why should he?