Most beautifull turntables today....

Recommend some of the hottest looking turntables today..
128x128kops
see...you guy's are all blingin'...isn't that what it's all about...without pimps...there would be no high end audio.

now all we need to do is incorporate words like phat, shizznit and da bomb into our audiophile vocabulary and I think we'll be on to something...at least the manufacturers will hopefully pick up on that...cause I want a phat system someday. ;o)
Hi

Frank the table looks fine with all that fine Lamm gear we have. It sounds great and when people come over they think it cost us much less than it did.
With my Tom Evans stuff in the perpex boxes people think it is a budget system.
Brian, I'm sorry, but putting a condom on that gorgeous work of art and engineering you have would be sacrilege. Kinda like seeing the Pope in a speedo! How goes it in Chicagoland? If you guys put together that Chicago audio fest you have been discussing on AA, let me know a few weeks in advance as I'd like to come if it actually happens.

Albert, I wish I shared your admiration for the aesthetics of my table. Try as I might, it still has a face only a mother can love. Do you still have your Dalis? I need to pick yer brain again as I am thinking of going back to a second power supply on my Io and have a few questions.

Paul, welcome to the Lamm club. As I told you ealier this week, I KNEW you'd like your new amps. I bet your Merlins have never sang like they do now with world class tube amplification. Congrats buddy, yer system is top notch!! Now when do I get to hear it? Oh yeah, we should wait until the Schroeder arrives.