Neuance or Z Slab shelf for Zoethecus rack???

I am buying a Z4R rack from Zoethecus. Is it worth the effort to go extra mile to get the Neuance shelves instead of the factory Z slab shelves??? I have heard different stories about both shelves' sonic effects. I am very confused and can't make up my mind which way to go. Thanks much for your kind inputs.
ifatchoi
of Zoethecus.
Have ken make his shelf in exact same size as existing Z-slabs and
simply replace Z-slabs with those. I still use four corner *puck* thingy
underneath, tho.
I agree about avoiding using cones etc. If your Neuance shelf is sitting on a rigid welded steel rack, and you support the shelf on upturned spikes, then there is no real need for fancy footers and most will just impart their own sound as you say Misskuma. I still find the upturned spikes under the new Neuance shelves to be beneficial. I know Ken is trying to meet a customer need to have a less industrial look, and so is trying to avoid the rack and spikes being so important, but if you can, I urge you to try upturned spikes under the shelf. The last AB I did with (what I think is) his latest shelf, between using vinyl bumpers and using spikes was a no contest in favour of the spikes.
*but if you can, I urge you to try upturned spikes under the shelf*

And I did. And the benefit was not big enough for me to put up with
instability. Some of my components weigh under 10 lb with 20lb cables
attached to it. ( you get the idea )

At any rate, his new shelves are just as fine to be used as a stand-alone.

Or, perhaps, I can't hear that well. :-)
Ken claims the newer Neuances are 3dB quieter in addition to not needing upturned spikes. We'll see....
Does Ken Lyon of Neuance typically take awhile to respond? Realizing that he's presently heavily backordered that might explain the non-response to my weeks-old email inquiry, but several days ago I tried inquiring again via his website order-page & have still not received any acknowledgenment. Meanwhile the folks at Mapleshade have already processed & delivered my shelf order within the same timeframe. Perhaps some form of motivation (Neuance bribery) might help? I'd phone or write to Neuance but there's no contact information on their website.
Would some kind soul here please email me with the Neuance phone# & mailing address contact information? I'd really appreciate any helpful hints.