Old 1980's British Loudspeaker Logo

Hey guys!

Does anyone remember this logo? It's from the 1980's and belongs to a British loudspeaker manufacturer.

Thanks!

http://www.usaudiomart.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1459
128x128mofimadness
This is bugging me because I think I have seen it but can't recall. Leak? Lowther?

Thanks guys, but it's not Lowther or Leak, I checked both of those already.

I just can't put my finger on this.  These were sold here in the states and the model was a 2-way with dual 8" or maybe dual 6" woofers, one on top and one on bottom of the cabinet, (facing forward) with the tweeter in between the two.  It was narrow/slender, kinda tall (20" or so) bookshelf speaker.

Thanks for trying!
Don't think it was Rogers either.  Some research I've done suggests it might have been a subsidiary of a larger speaker manufacturer or even a house brand of a larger dealer.

I had a Team Electronics store and we sold the Atlantean and Award brand speakers that were made for us.  I know several other larger chains had "sheltered" brands also.
Limey Audio?

Rogers used the Union Jack once on a back paper label (Export Monitor), but the front badges were standard "Rogers".

Anyway thanks, for driving me crazy.

DeKay
Anyway thanks, for driving me crazy.
LOL...Sorry, it's bugging the crap out of me too.
I suppose we should get Linn out of the way, and L-Acoustics a French company with plants in UK.
It's L-Acoustics and that was one of the first I checked.

AFAIK it's always been Linn Systems, (or Linn Products Limited) and their logo is way different.  Unless maybe in the "very" beginning, Ivor used that logo???
Thanks. I’ve been through that list and a couple of other lists, still no luck.

I’m trying to get a picture of the speakers themselves with/without the grills on.

What started this, is a friend of mine had a friend of his, find these speakers for sale somewhere and wanted more info on them. They came to me because I’ve sold just about everything out there, at one time or another, and I’m stumped. Doesn’t happen very often, but this sure has me baffled...