Pass Labs 250.8/250.5 or mark levinson 532h

Hello,
Would like to hear opinions on which amp to go with for a 2 ch music listening. I just sold ATI AT6003 Signature which I found to be too bright and forward in my set up with Marantz 7702 MKii pre pro and Revel Performa 3 F208 speakers in a moderately treated 3000Cu/ft room. I have been easily ear fatiqued with ATI amp. I now have Anthem P5 for home theater set up which find to be pleasant sounding. Wanted to step up a notch and get dedicated 2 channel amp for music. So entertaining 2 choices at the moment Pass Labs 250.5 or .8 since they work in class A up to first 15 watts and heard great things about those amps. Or mark levinson 532h which got good feedback from member whitecamaross. Any suggestions preferably based on personal experience. Thank you.
ottablue
I am using a 250.8 with Revel Studio 2's. Superb results. 

Im also using a Pass pre (XP20) and a Pass phono stage (XP15) as well. Pass amps thrive on being fed a balanced input. I initially tried an unbalanced line out of curiosity- the balanced connection is substantially superior and is the way I would recommend a Pass amp
Personally, I think the Revels are power hogs.  15 watts will disappear quickly. I love Pass Labs but not in this combination.  Consider a pure class A amp or even a tube amp.
Prior to using Pass with Revels, I did run the Revels on tubes. I don't miss the tubes at all. And as for power, the 250 series amps put out 250 watts at 8 ohms. More than enough power for any Revels 
Regarding power amps and the whole tubes vs solid-state debate;
If you enjoy both the electric and bass guitar(s) then you will want a solid state power amp.  Pass Labs is the very best at this juncture.
Thank you all that participated.  I got Pass Labs 250.8 and I am impressed by the sound!!! It is a keeper. 
It's been over a year and thought I would just ask and hope you see this. What's your impression now? I too have Revel Performa3 f208's and am looking for a good matching amp. Both of your thoughts were mine 532H and Pass x250.x. 
I don't think you can go wrong with either option.  I may give the nod towards Levinson due to the synergy between brands (Revel).
Jahatl513...Sorry was away and only now get a chance to respond. Like Hk fan said already either option is a great choice!!! That is the short answer. Pass Labs 250.8 was running hot, 50c, operating temperature so it needs good ventilation around it, the sound is tube like on a sweet side and that is matter of taste which I really enjoyed with some music and at the same time Rock Music did sound soft to me. The amp has great bass definition which I like. Overall solid performer for the $. Levinson 533H is a different animal sound signature wise but holds its own. First of all it is 3 channel so it is geared more towards home theater set up. It runs cooler than pass labs, luke warm after hours of operation where pass labs you would not be able to hold your finger on the fins for more than 5 seconds that hot!!! Mark Levinson has more of neutral sound and not much coloration to the presentation. It provides really clear voices, nice separation and more livelier feel to music. The bass reproduction was lighter with Levinson not the same as of the pass labs 250.8. 250.8 had a solid bass foundation which Only got outperformed by Luxman m900 amp 3x the cost just to give you an idea.  None of the amplifiers mentioned here cause ear fatigue after long sessions which is Very Very important quality to me.