Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
mrs_ppt, thank you for the offer. I really think it makes sense that someone with better hearing than myself, like wolf if he wants, and I wish Elizabeth, test the products and report back. If I did not hear a difference it really could not be ruled out, by myself, that it was just be because I don’t have golden ear hearing. If wolf gives it a thumbs up I will purchase some. I do hope you can also send him a small sample of the TC, but if not its fine. I venture to say that if wolf or elizabeth like it there would likely be a lot of people thinking about the product in a different light.

I tried to get Elizabeth to take a card, she thanked me, but No address. <3 Here's the truth. I was the biggest naysayer.... lol. Poor Timmy. <3  But there is just no denying what happens as you get  his coating on the gear. Things change. <3  WOW. <3 Did it change the  TV.  And then everything in the fridge FROZE, and it's now on 2. lol. I can't turn it down anymore.  The hot water tank BURNED me after treatment. I have been witness to two hundred customers and not one return. Well....one, but I think he was a little old man who maybe couldn't hear much anymore.  <3 LOL. <3 Ask Frank when he wakes up the best place to try a card so you'll hear it. 
Elizabeth has been offered a free trial and she refused and then still has the audacity to return here and attempt to slander the product and it's creator.

I don't worry about cutting her any slack in this matter. Her attitude is unacceptable on this score.

Sorry but just the way I see it under the circumstances.
Is the goo provided with a MSDS?  If it is a chemical compound it absolutely should be provided with one. Is there a website where a link to this is provided. May draw the curtain back on this mysterious yet proclaimed miraculous compound.
Mats also seem to render basic temperature regulators inoperative according to <3  <3.  Frozen food and scalded skin.  Quite the endorsement is it not?
Curious if the mag trip curves on panel breakers are maintained with the application of the holy mats/cards. As they supposedly modify electrical characteristics, should PPT not inform UL?  After all they certified the panel and should be informed of the application of any product which would modify their  original test results  I would not want that kind of liability placed upon me just for hanging a mat in there or greasing the connections.. Damn this is some can of worms being opened heah.
Uber,  Gotta love your feigned shock and indignation.  You should go coach college or NBA basketball.  Top notch son, top notch.