Pet audiophile peeves - name yours

1. Power supplies that are not the same size or finish as the preamp. Who decided this was a good idea?

2. Ridiculous and obvious snake oil salesman
kublakhan

Showing 1 response by jb8312

1 - Emails that ask anything that could have been answered by even a cursory reading my ad. Not to mention the ubiquitous “it is still available?” email.

2 - People who think that just because I placed an ad on A'gon they should be treated as they were in a hi-end salon. I am not in the biz; I am just a guy selling some stuff I don't want anymore over the internet. I am not a "marketer", I am not a "salesman", if you want my stuff then buy it, if you don't want my stuff please don't send me annoying emails. Most importantly, if you want "service with a smile" go to a brick and mortar. Your money is just as green as the next guy’s, I have never placed an ad that did not eventually sell...my life will not be any better if I trade your $$$ for my stuff over anyone else’s $$ for my stuff.

3 - People who hijack threads with personal attacks, especially when those attacks are over grammar or spelling…(I do not always have time to proof)

Jezz….as I read this, I really sound grumpy…I am not….really, I am not.