Phono preamp suggestions

Currently using Moon LP 3 pre with a Soundsmith Carmen 2 cartridge wondering if there is any pre used or new under $600 that would dramatically improve my sound. Using Pass XP10 pre and 250.8 amp.
Thanks
johnto
With that PA and Pre why would you limit yourself to such an inexpensive phono pre?  I mean you have well over $15K at retail in the amp/pre combo.  What TT/arm combo are you using?
There is a PS Audio GCPH on AG now in your price range. Great phono pre amp with lots of flexibility. Not affiliated with seller.
I've got agree on ps audio gcph. I owned the lp3 long ago it's a very quiet and nice for what it is just a little light in presentation. I use the ps Audio with parts connection mods in another room and when I compare it to a my other tube one at 3 times the price it holds its own. It's very quiet if you keep volume knob between 2 and 3 o'clock. It's very smooth and tube like in my system, maybe it's the mods. Pulls out a lot of information and very full sounding with plenty of headroom, the volume knob is very nice bonus for fine tuning gain. I never use the remote. I'm using it with a Soundsmith 2.4mv cartridge, but I've used it with low out put mc with good luck just can't go to low without a step up.