Phono preamp suggestions

Currently using Moon LP 3 pre with a Soundsmith Carmen 2 cartridge wondering if there is any pre used or new under $600 that would dramatically improve my sound. Using Pass XP10 pre and 250.8 amp.
Thanks
johnto
Not for under $600. You might find a used ARC PH3-SE for a little more that would fit the bill.

But my preferred approach has always been a little different. Rather than shop for a component that fits my budget I try and shop for the components that are serious out-performers in terms of value. Then if they fall in my budget I buy them. If they don't then I put that money to use elsewhere. Done repeatedly over the years it results in a system that punches far beyond its class.

Like right now, $600, hard to say how much more it will get you in a phono stage. But it would get you a Blue Quantum Fuse and a set of HFTs and/or ECTs. Unless you already have done those its hard to see how any phono stage is going to be a more dramatic improvement.
I like Sutherland. The least expensive is $900 new. I don't know about "dramatically" and it can be subjective but it should be significantly better. Should match well with Pass too. Good cables and power cord are important, as always.
With that PA and Pre why would you limit yourself to such an inexpensive phono pre?  I mean you have well over $15K at retail in the amp/pre combo.  What TT/arm combo are you using?