Power Cable DIY - Please advise

Hi,

Im planning on building a pair of DIY power cables, I have shortlisted a few cables and connectors, please feel free to recommend which one to purchase.

Furutech FP TCS31
Acoustic Revive Powermax 10000
Acrolink ???
NeoTech NEP 3200

connectors... Furutech FI 28/E38 or FI50 gold or rhodium??

Thanks in Advance
narcissus
"It's not about loss of money. The damage comes afterwards, when drives you to wrong direction for your next component, when trying to tailor all this mess for an acceptable meaning."

That is the most intelligent comment regarding this topic I have ever read/heard.

Best to you geoch,
Dave
Narcissus

I have got good results using the Acrolink 7N-P4030 II cable from VH Audio for about $60 per foot with Furutech F1-28 connectors.

This cable goes down very low in the bass and provides good resolution.
I have runs for Neotech NES 5001, Mogami 3103, and recently Van Damme HIFI Series Studio Grade Speaker Cable 2 X 6.0mm that I rotate through my system.  Supra Classic speaker cable is excellent.  All audiophile-grade cables and quite inexpensive.  I have recently been terminating my speaker cables with AQ Suregrip 100 BFA connectors and they are excellent.  Dyson makes from very fine and inexpensive BFA speaker cable connectors that I will be trying soon. 

I have tried 10ga silver-coated copper cable and found it decidedly bright in my system, but evidently others like it.  Horses for courses... 
Per my post above, my apologies as I spoke about speaker cable.  So let me respond more cogently. I have a have dozen power cords and new heard a damn bit of difference between the lot of them. Until recently.  I got a Shunyata Venom 3 PC and, oh boy, the difference was clearly evident!  Much more detail to the sound and the increase in clarity was very noticeable.  It is one of the best tweaks I have found for $120 from Steve at The Cable Company.  Clear Day has an excellent PC for $100 as well, but I definitely prefer the Shunyata PC.  
I am an EE and have been in high end hi-fi for 40 years.  I am also the happy owner of the large QUAD ESL 2912 full range electrostatic speakers powered by dual Benchmark AHB2 amps running in mono.  I have to say the power cable thing strikes me as nuts.  What about the wire before the power cord? 100 feet of regular romex to your load center (fuse box) then up to the pole.  As long as the power can reach your equipment and supply the correct amperage what else could you ask for?  120 volts AC 60hz that is then converted to DC.  I will say the cords look cool.  The entire purpose of a power supply is to clean up the power and get is ready to be consumed by the downstream device.  Clean DC is very easy to "see" it is a flat line on an oscilloscope.  Batteries put out nice clean DC.  Many years ago we were building a "super amp."  Rather than bother designing the power supply we used 4 car batteries, 48VDC.  Great power supplies are totally sonically neutral.  Anyway just adding my two cents worth!