Power Cable DIY - Please advise

Hi,

Im planning on building a pair of DIY power cables, I have shortlisted a few cables and connectors, please feel free to recommend which one to purchase.

Furutech FP TCS31
Acoustic Revive Powermax 10000
Acrolink ???
NeoTech NEP 3200

connectors... Furutech FI 28/E38 or FI50 gold or rhodium??

Thanks in Advance
narcissus
---I think Yarbo has nothing in common with anything German, but please do not hesitate to give a listen! It costs almost nothing and the conductors are FLAT OFC. The 23euro/m SP-7000PW has a double shield and also flat OFC conductors. In general an acceptable construction and a phenomenal performance, even if "German quality" is probably arbitrariness and perhaps a misleading marketing phrase.
---SR fuses ... you must have patience for 200h break-in.
---Gold plating for plugs has a refined sound and nice price. 8095 is a rarity among audiophiles cause of it's high price and although I like silver, the rhodium plating is not for me. Another reason may be that you can't find any fused silver inlet to match for an ideal contact.

Post removed 
"It's not about loss of money. The damage comes afterwards, when drives you to wrong direction for your next component, when trying to tailor all this mess for an acceptable meaning."

That is the most intelligent comment regarding this topic I have ever read/heard.

Best to you geoch,
Dave
Narcissus

I have got good results using the Acrolink 7N-P4030 II cable from VH Audio for about $60 per foot with Furutech F1-28 connectors.

This cable goes down very low in the bass and provides good resolution.
I have runs for Neotech NES 5001, Mogami 3103, and recently Van Damme HIFI Series Studio Grade Speaker Cable 2 X 6.0mm that I rotate through my system.  Supra Classic speaker cable is excellent.  All audiophile-grade cables and quite inexpensive.  I have recently been terminating my speaker cables with AQ Suregrip 100 BFA connectors and they are excellent.  Dyson makes from very fine and inexpensive BFA speaker cable connectors that I will be trying soon. 

I have tried 10ga silver-coated copper cable and found it decidedly bright in my system, but evidently others like it.  Horses for courses...