Power cable for Sony SCD-XA5400ES

Anybody know what the strange two prong non-polarized plug is at the back of the unit? The stock power cable is a joke and I would like to get something a bit more substantial but I can't identify what the female end is. It looks like the sort of plug common to computers but it's two prong instead of three. The male end is a regular polarized two prong plug.
brownsfan
Any 3prong IEC cable will fit. Obviously, without the central pin on the chassis, the third line will not be relevant.

I keep an array of good 3prong IEC cables attached to the back of my AC filter/UPS units and run them to each shelf on the rack. Each component used gets what's there and the stock cable never leaves the shipping carton.

Kal
Is the cable end/Sony in the same IEC standard size, just with two prongs? OR is the powercable end in a smaller two pin with the cable end rubber like a figure ""8"" ?
IF it is an IEC that looks like the "8" with two pins that is an IEC "C7" connector.
Pangea make a decent inexpensive power cable with the C7 end available at Audio Advisor ($25. shorter one, to about $85 for a long 'better' one)
IF it is a standard IEC but just with two prongs, you can use any ordinary three prong cord, it does not matter if the third slot remains empty.
I own a Technics DVD A player wiith the C7 for the A/C connector.
I suggest a Synergistic Research Tesla T2. Remarkable cord for $650 new or $400 used. You want the ultimate, go up to the Hologram D for $2600 new or $1600 used. You will not look at another cord again...

Regards Bacardi
Thanks so much guys. It't not a C7. I took the three prong off of the computer and it does work , so it looks like that is it. On closer examination, one side is marked N and the other is L, so the plug is polarized with proper polarity directed by the asymmetry resulting from the bevels.
Buy PS Audio PerfectWave 3 with removable ground pin ($120).
and You are good to go. I have Sony 5400 and that power cable is more than good. Forget about $1000000.00 cables.