Proclaim Audioworks DMT-100

I am pretty much an amateur with all of this. Love collecting LPs (listening on a vintage Yamaha rec/turntable) but have never put any significant money into it.

I currently have a chance to pick up a pair of these really cool DMT 100 speakers in like new shape. Price seems pretty good, at least based the on the reading I’ve done, MSRP was around $28,000.

https://www.canadianhifi.com/sites/default/files/product/910/manuals/Proclaim%20DMT-100%20Speaker%20...

I really love the way they look and would be perfect for my place. They also seem to be adaptable to a wide variety of listening environments which also appeals to me.

Anyone with any experience with these speakers? Seems they are not in business anymore, at least that I can see. One of my concerns is potential repair/resale value down the line if they are no longer around.

Anyways, any thoughts on these speakers would be appreciated.

Thanks!
kcloftguy

Showing 1 response by mridaniel

Hey bud, I was surfing the net and came across your question on the Proclaim speakers. I’m the inventor. And consequently your post was on my birthday :). Did you get them??. Daniel Herrington.