Qobuz.

Who is using g Qobuz and how are you finding it? Thank you.
128x128bander
I have both Tidal and Qobuz at the moment. 

Comparing 24/96 Qobuz and Tidal MQA unfolded to 24/96, both sound good but different. For certain tracks, vocals seem to have more body and are more present on Tidal than Qobuz. For certain tracks, Qobuz seems to have a wider soundstage and better at micro details. On balance, I slightly prefer the sound quality of Tidal. 

At this point, I might stick with Tidal since I find the interface more intuitive (probably since I've been using it longer and prefer the black background) and music selection better aligns with mine. It's not a strong preference and I could be convinced either way. I do find the option of not having to get an MQA DAC a very big plus for Qobuz. 
By the end of the week I'll be thru my month's trial of Qobuz and will need to decide if I'll buy a membership.  I'm leaning to do so and to also keep my Tidal account as well.

I do enjoy many (but not all of the) MQA masters on Tidal.  If there's anything that doesn't sound "right" to me, it's that many of them seem to have accentuated the bass.

When I've compared the sound of "regular" CD quality albums, Tidal vs. Qobuz, using the same Windows machine, same USB connection to the same DAC, the only difference is the Tidal vs. Qobuz app to do the playback, I must say I believe that the sound quality on Qobuz is slightly superior (i.e. a little better clarity, sound stage, stereo image), not a "day and night" difference, but it does seem to be better with Qobuz.
Have been using Qobuz for three weeks. The high res is better than 24/96 MQA (my dac is not MQA) in most cases. I've had no trouble with skipping or lock up using windows app. I do find that Qobuz is lacking in many areas of Jazz in regard to Tidal. They are almost even for all of the usual suspects, but on many lesser names they are way behind. They claim that they do not have there entire catalog available as of yet, licencing issues perhaps. I will give them a few months to get this squared away before I dump Tidal.
Meats, I'm with you. When it's not stopping or locking up or having to put your audio info in every time you start it up, yeah it sounds great. But I'm a jazz guy and the stuff I'm looking for I search for. Sometimes it shows up sometimes it doesn't. Until their whole catalog is there, whats the point of great sound if there is nothing you want to hear. I'll come back in a couple of month's and check it out. Until then, Spotify. More music then I know what to do with. For me it's more about the music.