Recommendations for Windows software to go with a Ayre QB-9 DAC

I am looking at buying a very clean Ayre QB-9 DAC and starting my Digital music collection. I know that there are several different programs out there for running your digital music library. I wanted to know if anyone has one that they would prefer over another? Once I get everything set-up and running correctly I plan on buying probably only FLAC. files or if I want, this version of player will do DSD.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
David
f1wheels
Always remember a whole wealth of knowledge is also available at 
Computer Audiophile website.

Kenny.
Thanks to all of you, nod to Kenny for the mention of Computer Audiophile website. I am curious how you would modify the PS on a computer? I have three computers 1 Asus laptop, 1 older desktop, and 1 that I just built for gaming. I don't really feel like building another computer just for music file storage. Plus if I was to add another drive to my dedicated gaming machine that means I would need to run the program transferring the files via wireless to my router. Or I would have to put them on a stand alone HDD and plug that in to the router.
I haven't looked at any other sites yet except for Roon. I must say that I am somewhat disappointed when I seen the $120/year price tag. Is there no decent site that does not try to make money off of me? As it is the FLAC files I plan on running cost enough as it is without having someone else holding out their hand for more money. Also I am a PC guy so no IPad or anything of the Apple variety in my house.
I forgot to ask if anyone owns the latest player from Oppo? I have the UDP-205 Audiophile Edition and the Sabre DAC's that they use in it have received many good reviews. I was going to buy the Ayre QB-9 DAC but then I realized that my Oppo player is right next to my router. I could simply just run a CAT 6 Ethernet cable right into the router. I know that the player does support Roon and quite a few other sites. 
I am just curious how it would sound compared to the $3,500 Ayre DAC. Anyone using this same player as their DAC and if so how does it sound?
Thanks,
David