returning vinyl for warpage?

Ok so I am kinda new to vinyl so I am not sure if I am just being too picky so here is the deal:
I purchased 2 new LPs, Beatles white, and Them Crooked Vultures. Both are double lp, and the first song or so has a noticable warp. They play fine...but it's awful nerve racking to watch the needle ride up and down over the waves LOL. I have purcased about 30 records new from the same store and never had this problem before. Since they play fine, is it unreasonable to go back and request another copy? TCV wasn't that big of a deal but the darn Beatles cost a chunk of change!

thanks for your input.
no_money
Jaybo,

I am not asking for completley flat, just not so warped that when the stylus hits...if it hits wrong... oh.. I don't even want to think about it!

These are pretty good warps, playable, but big enough that I wasn't even sure I was going to try and play them at first.
I have had 3 different versions of the 30th anniversary DSOTM and all of them have absolutely sucked. Noisey, scratched, and warped. I found a perfect 1st pressing, and although it doesn't sound as good as the parts of the 30th anniversary that were in perfect shape, it's much better on the whole because it's not warped, and doesn't have a ton of surface noise in different parts.
Don't forget when they were converting people to CD's,they said records are cheap to make and CD's aren't,that's why CD's are expensive.That was in the 80's I believe.So if records are cheap to make,they shouldn't have any problem giving us a quality product with these premium prices they're charging.
since there are only a handful of plants, and records are pressed in very small runs...they ain't cheap. i still think the 180/200 gram is b.s. however.