RMAF Loudspeakers?

Seeking ideas for high sensitivity (95+dB), 6-8 ohm nominal, flat impedance loudspeakers to audition at RMAF.

Daedalus Audio is one I am aware of.

I would have liked to listen to offerings from Devore, Zu Audio, WLM and Audiokinesis, but those manufacturers are not listed as exhibitors.

Any other ideas I may have overlooked?
tvad
Totonto416, those Verity Finn look very nice. There are no specifics on the Verity website about frequency response or pricing. Do you know where this is available online?
Edit: I found the Finn preliminary specs here.

From a specification standpoint, they are similar to Joseph Audio RM25XL.
At 6K the Finn is the least expensive of the Verity Audio line of speakers (the top model costs a whopping 80K).

The Finn is a small three way floorstanding speaker that goes down to 35Hz, with a rear firing woofer and a forward firing midrange and tweeter. Unlike the other Verity Audio speakers, it is a single unit (the tweeter/midrange in other VA speakers are in a separate detachable enclosure from the bass unit they sit on top of, allowing you to have the woofer either forward or rear firing depending on your room and placement constraints).

Given its performance as well as its pedigree, I am sure that we will be reading more about this one.

It is on my short list!
Tvad- could you compare Audio Note vs. Zu Definition? Believe you have heard both.

Cheers, and enjoy the new speaks.

KeithR
Keith,

I haven't heard the Audio Note and Zu loudspeakers in the same system with matching electronics, so I don't think a comparison would be valid.

I hope you understand.