Shunyata Research's Denali 2000T ???

I've read reviews of Shunyata Research's Denali series (three of them).
Do any of you own one and share your impressions?

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xlak

Showing 8 responses by lak

Hello Calloway,
Thanks for the information.
I did purchase a 2000T and received it a week ago.
I believe you are going to like the 6000S.
Let me know how things go when you receive it.
Best regards...

Calloway,
I'm using the 2000T (plugged into one dedicated outlet) on my amp and preamp.
Transport and Dac are plugged into my Equi=Tech Model 20 balanced power conditioner (plugged into a different dedicated line).
Lastly, my Turntable, Phono-preamp, and tuner are plugged into a DeZorel Mk II Powerline Filter (on its own dedicated outlet). 

@agriculturist,
That's a very good question.
The short answer is system space constraints and the length of my High Fidelity UR or U power cords. 
My main rack is full and the Denali 2000T fits very nicely in a small space right next to my main rack, while the Q2 is in a different location.
Given more time to experiment, I'll try running the Dac and Transport out of the Denali and my amp, preamp and Phono out of the Q2.
It's all about mixing and match to see what sounds the best.
I've been experimenting with several differet power cords in my second system, and that's where my time has been spent for a while now.
agriculturist, let me know how you like the Anticable products.
Nothing wrong with keeping the SR powercell mk3. :-)
agriculturist, thanks for the updates and I'm glad you are enjoying the emprovements!
All that matters is the final product; the music!
However Ozzy, I do know what you mean. When one looks inside of any product the guts usually don't look like they should add up to the sun total of the product.
Thanks for the post jon2020. Unfortunately I've not heard any of the Triton's.