Sonus Faber Guarneri vs Guarneri Memento

Has anyone had a chance to compare the new Guarneri Memento to the original Guarneri?

Does anyone have any pricing info on the new Guarneri Mementos?
128x128rchan
New Memento is more refined, with deeper and far better bass control, better dynamics, better resolution trough whole frequency range and is also easier to drive. They fill listening room with bigger sound than the old model. When I first received my Memento, I heard its magic right away. On large-scale orchestral Memento produces extra vigor, more control and amazing bass heft. The bass is quick, tuneful and wholly continuous with the rendering of the higher frequencies. It is superior to what I have heard from any other two-way loudspeaker. From the subtle vocal modulations of jazz singers to the symphonic complexities of different composers, Memento's simply "get it right" — in scale, in tonality, and most importantly in the ability to reach out and draw you emotionally into the music. The purity and beauty these speakers deliver make them worth strong consideration from any highly discerning listener who values musical truth over audio dazzle.
The new Memento deserves a big applause - for statement-level performance; for being built like nothing I have seen before; and hence, for practicing the spirit of the music. I can offer nothing but superlatives.

All the best,

Senad
What I hear is much in line with Senad.....I love my Mementos.....what a speaker.
In line with what Senad wrote, my Memento's sound more 'present', play louder, deeper and sound more dynamic too. I think they are a real upgrade. One tiny cosmetic issue is that the lower metal part of the front grill dont hide the strings knots... They are clearly visible from the front of the speakers. Does anyone has solution for that ? Otherwise, those speakers are perfect.
Clodius, don't use the grill so you don't see the knots? I was surprise to see that as well when I first "saw" the GM in person, given how fanatic Sonus Faber is about aesthetic and finish this is considered a design flaw I guess. but I never run any speakers with grills, so it does not bother me.