Sonus Faber Guarneri vs Guarneri Memento

Has anyone had a chance to compare the new Guarneri Memento to the original Guarneri?

Does anyone have any pricing info on the new Guarneri Mementos?
128x128rchan
In line with what Senad wrote, my Memento's sound more 'present', play louder, deeper and sound more dynamic too. I think they are a real upgrade. One tiny cosmetic issue is that the lower metal part of the front grill dont hide the strings knots... They are clearly visible from the front of the speakers. Does anyone has solution for that ? Otherwise, those speakers are perfect.
Clodius, don't use the grill so you don't see the knots? I was surprise to see that as well when I first "saw" the GM in person, given how fanatic Sonus Faber is about aesthetic and finish this is considered a design flaw I guess. but I never run any speakers with grills, so it does not bother me.
I have a pair of Guarneri's original for trial and compare with my AG UNO speakers - a whole different animal.

I can live with either of the two speakers, the AGs are explosive, detailed and very dynamic, the SF are relaxed, coherent and very musical.

I heard the new Mementos at the dealer demo down here and sounded very promising as well.
I have not heard either. I own the SF Grand Pianos 1997 version from Italy, and the Amati Homage version one 1999
version. I have always loved monitors. have VIVA Auroras Lamm ML2.1 and Cary 845 monoblocks. Also a Naim system.

Still looking for the right tethering/system for the next ten years.

Warren