Sources for Focal 1038Be II

Hello, I'm new here. I am looking for a great deal on some leftover Focal 1038 be V2 speakers. Might consider lightly used. I'm aware of everything google has to offer at this point, so where else should I check. Thanks in advance.
128x128wengr

Showing 2 responses by avhifidelity

@djmitchell, I agree with your assessment of the 1038BE. They are truly amazing speakers. Sold my Paradigm Sigs S8v3 and C5v3, which are wonderful speakers and great value; truly enjoyed them over the years.  But, in my opinion, these Focals are in a different league, and awesome value at the going prices.  I’ve also replaced a pair of S6v3 with the 1008BE in a separate room.  I’m loving these speakers. 
@contuzzi, I believe you have been misinformed. There has never been a 1038BE and a 1038BE II. What I believe you meant is the 1037BE (older version with 1” Tweeter) and 1038BE (newer version with large tweeter). You can verify with Focal directly and they will tell you what I am saying here. I have extensively researched this before I purchased a pair of 1038BE, CC1008BE, 5 of the 1008BE. Trust me.