Speaker Recommendation: 20K range

I’m looking for new speakers in the <20K range. 

I am not looking for used, unless it’s a demo model straight from an AD.

I am hoping to find a line that clearly beats speakers in the ~10K range like Magico A3, Revel 228BE, Legacy Focus SE etc.

I will be pairing the speakers with a Lumin D2 streamer, Mcintosh C2600 pre and MC452 amp. Changing those components is not going to happen anytime soon and so system synergy with those pieces is important. 

I also would like the speakers to be rated at 500W given the amp I will be using and the fact that the listening space is quite large. 

While I mostly listen to jazz, rock, pop, classical and vocals, I am really looking for speakers that sound amazing with any genre. I also need them to sound great at moderate levels of volume. 

I currently have Focal Kanta No 2s, and while they are quite nice, I want something much better in all respects. 

I am not really up to speed on all the audiophile terms that describe the various traits of sound – I just want my jaw to drop when listening to the speakers with any genre at all volume levels, if that’s possible :) 

I am close to NYC and would like to narrow down the list to ~5 candidates before I start auditioning.

Hopefully you guys can help me compile a list!

Thanks in advance for your time and suggestions.

chandybe
Emerald Physics 2.8s brand new < $10K

I love my ~ $2500 KCIIs (wireworld and Clarity Cap upgrades)  but these 

The EP2.8 and EP4.8 are the same with the addition of one woofer in the EP2.8. Both the 2.4 and 2.8 use the same two Emerald Physics 15" Carbon Fiber woofers. The EP2.4 uses a paper cone 12" midrange with our new upgraded Poly compression tweeter. The EP2.8 steps up to our 12" Carbon Fiber midrange along with our top of the line Neo tweeter. The 2.8 also gets a step up crossover and is wired with Wireworld OCC cable. Both models extend to 35Hz with no equalization and 20Hz by adding our BOM or one of the two DSP crossover/equalizers. Both models can be run from a single amp and come with a full range crossover. They can also be biamped or triamped for even improved sonics. Two series speakers compete with speakers selling for up to $30k and offer amazing sonics combined with fabulous dynamics and a "you are there" live sound rarely found in speakers at close to their Internet Direct prices.
Internet direct does not mean you get the entire middle man markup taken off.  It means the manufacturer just takes it all.

I have liked the emerald speakers I’ve heard though.

At 20k I’d be looking at the Persona 7F with the trade in promo going on right now (20% off).  Or try to get a dealer to do the 9H for 20k after discounts.  Might be possible.  
Out of interest which speakers do McIntosh usually demonstrate at shows with? 
On another note you are a lucky man - what a fabulous choice you have:
Nola's
Marten's
YG
Magico

List goes on - have you got a good local dealer who will be willing to facilitate a home demo?
The persona 9h for $20k if it could be done could be the solution. 1400 watts with 4 bass drivers have me salivating... Don’t they have ARC built in? I would jump on it. I can't let a white coat lab rat tell me what I like better because a tweeter does or doesn't have a waveguide there's so much more to the final design and in my room wide dispersion speakers soundstage like crap, everything else being equal if a flat response was all it took as cheap as digital processing is these days all speakers would sound the same. I sold my salon 2's to a gent that's driving them with a pair of mc 601's and he says they put them into protection! The 9h would rock with my puny little integrated.