Stand Alone Super Tweeter for Revel F208?

Hello,
I would like to add some sparkle to my Revel F208 speakers. I recently bought some Totem Hawks and Gallo 3.5s and the top end sparkle is amazing. Any recommendations?
Ben 
honashagen
Almost forgot, try two things. Try toeing the speakers directly at your head, and also, try listening below the tweeter axis and above it. It's quite possible you will like the sound better with the speakers tilted, or your seating lowered. 

Best,

E
A friends B&W 802D2 has that sparkle I’m referring to as well. Ringing tweeter also?

If a driver cone sounds like the material it’s made of, as is the case with many speakers mentioned here, then yes (yeah, yeah, I'm well aware of cone breakup measurements...) I’ll call it "ringing" since that’s what it sounds like to my ears. You can call it "sparkle," but I believe what you’re hearing is the inherent properties of cone materials masquerading as extra detail. That’s great for selling speakers to home theater buffs, not so great for long term musical enjoyment.

AMTs are in general, the opposite of what I would recommend for the OP. 

You can buy Mundorf bipolar AMT's at Madisound. Excellent performners, but you'll need to make a little stand. Not much more than a block of wood with a slot cut across it for the tweeter's lower lip. 

HOWEVER, they simply do not sound like what the OP is asking for. 

They are glass smooth. Supremely natural. 

Golden Ear Triton one's achieve this by a severe boost around 10 kHz. If that's the sound you want, you need to sculpt the HF response. 

https://www.stereophile.com/content/goldenear-technology-triton-one-loudspeaker-measurements

<< shiver >> god those speakers are ear drills to me.... but for many this may make up for lost hearing there, so the combination of spaeker + owner may be ideal.