Suggestion for best stereo amp ?

Hello,
because of severe WAF, I must limit myself to stereo amp. After several years of happiness with my Krell Evo 402, I am starting to think there must be upgrades possible. Any suggestion ? For your complete information, I have a Krell pre-amp Evo 202 and loudspeakers are Wilson Audio Sasha.

What I most enjoy with my Krell: no limit to pure power, great bass and tight control. Enjoyable from very low level.

thank you in advance for your help.
pierrehaas69
@mzkmxcv

Sorry man, I won’t buy your BS. None of us agree that numbers (measurements) do not mean anything. I have spoken with couple chief designers / engineers at Naim Audio, Linn, Audio Research among others and they once told me that measurements do not mean anything and one can use them as a guideline only but they do not dictate or constitute the sound quality or how a certain gear will perform. Their statements are more valid than yours. They design hifi gears. We all would take their words and statements over yours.

In regards to blind tests that you mentioned earlier. As a matter of fact yes the four of us did blind tests from time to time but not all the time. My buddy owns a hifi store and he happens to be a dealer for PS Audio, D’Agostino, McIntosh, Classe, Audio Research, Naim, Linn, Rega, Wilson Audio, B&W, Sonus Faber among others. So after store hours sometimes we conducted listening sessions and from time to time we conducted blind tests but with no switch boards. Cause like you said before that switching should be made within 10 seconds. WTF! That’s not the way we compare between equipments or speakers. Just use common sense man! Hello??? Get real man! Nobody compare between two different gears or system within 10 seconds of switching.
Use your brain! That's not possible and it is not the way audiophiles make comparisons between different equipments or setup.

My buddy, who is a dealer for PS Audio, and I love PS Audio products. He sells lots of them more than D’Agostino cause PS Audio gears are lot more affordable than D’Agostino. So he is proud to be a PS Audio dealer and always push people to purchase their products but he and I and several other audiophiled agreed that the D’Agostino Momentum is a step up from the PS Audio BHK amps. They aren’t in the same league. The Momentum sounded more refined, more musical with better musical drive or rhythmic drive, better nuances, larger deeper soundstage sizes, better stereo imaging with better focus. better subtle dynamic shifts in timber, etc etc etc. But of course he sells lot more PS Audio BHK amps than the D’Agostino Momentum and he will keep on selling a lot of PS Audio products as they are great products especially for their price points. Nothing can beat PS Audio for similar price points.
I think you'd like a Bryson 4B cubed or a top-of-the-line Pass Labs. They're powerful and nuanced and have superb dynamic balance excellent timbre and a velvety smooth transparency across scales. They like good cables, and they'll make those Wilsons divine. 
mzkmxcv,

Based on your remarks on amps, DACs, etc., it seems like you're convinced that only measurements define the sound quality of a component and you won't budge. That's fine but don't be so adamant  in trying to convince others. Like I said in a different thread, if measurements were the only criteria to assess sound quality, we would all have Benchmark products in our racks. Everyone else would be out of business.