Tekton Design's new THE PERFECT SET equals "goosebumps time"

Just got in house for review for hometheaterreview.com Tekton Design’s new, The Perfect SET, which is close to 100dB efficient and never dips below 8 ohms, which Eric built to be used with SET "flea watt" amplifiers. It is a front ported design using a 12 inch woofer and his patented array of small transducers that function as a midrange driver with a single tweeter in the middle. I set them up in a system with a great 2A3 SET amplifier and found them so superlative I did not stop listening for over five hours! Taking about "goosebump time" the music was so beautiful that
I lost track of time.

These speakers have all the virtues of the other Tekton speakers, speed, utter transparency/micro-details, great soundstaging, and that special "aliveness" that I experience when I listen to my Ulf’s. What really amazed me was what the Perfect SET was delivering on the bottom end frequencies, subterrainian/taut powerful bass, that was shaking the room, all coming from at most 2.5 to 3 watts.

If you love SET amplifiers this speaker is a match made in heaven, and remember this pair just arrived and is not totally burnt in yet.

teajay
Post removed 
Mac going to Teajay is really enjoyable, I will stop by, If I were you , nice musical sounding systems, Teajay systems got me retune my systems, Teajay is a very neutral  host, He accept any opinion on his system, Most of all He is extremely very very nice guy....You will be surprise how musical and intimate the PS are...If you like classical , ask Him to play the CD he played on his Ulf when I was there...
I was very fortunate to visit my good friend Teajay today and finally heard the Perfect SET with both the Threshold and the Triode Labs 2A3 amplifier. We started with the Threshold and the music was very good. The first thing I noticed was the Perfect SET  was not a small speaker at all and could make big sounds at all frequencies. I liked the system with Threshold and thought the system sounded pretty good using a solid state amp.
I have always liked the sound of tubes better because they sound more natural to my ears. Next came the Triode Lab 2A3 amplifier and I was literally shocked how good the 2A3 sounded with this speaker. I heard this amp on the Double Impact and it was terrific. The music was a bit sweeter and there was more meat on the bones as Teajay likes to say. I could have listened to the system like this all day. I connected with all the different types of music that Teajay played. In fact, I stayed too long and almost missed picking up my daughter! Everything just sounded a bit more natural with tubes. What I told Teajay is that you could feel the blood pumping through the musicians! The 2A3 amp played louder on this speaker than I would ever listen. It also had tremendous bass and treble.

Using this speaker with a flea powered amplifier is amazing!  The speakers disappeared and sounded lovely. With the piano black finish this speaker is about $2,000. It looks great and is a ridiculous bargain for the money! It is so good that with a 2A3 amp you never need ANYTHING better! Teajay was right on the money with this one. I have never owned Teckton speakers because I use the amazing Beveridge model 2 Electrostats speakers with direct drive amps from the late 70’s. The Beveridges are one of the best speakers ever made but If I were to start over these speakers with the Triode Lab 2A3 amps would be on my short list. Heck I liked them even better than Teajay’s big system! The combo is that good. It is amazing how much sound you can get for little money! They are as good in my opinion as any Teckton I have heard. Enjoy!

@jetter 
+1
Does the ax grinding ever stop with these whineys?  My DIs just kinda worked when I wired em up.
I emailed Karma and Eric and said thank you.  End of story.