Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Post removed 
Thanks! for sharing- prof.

I did enjoy the JA line of speakers. In similar fashion to Thiel both brands plays well (no pun) w/ tubed and solid state gear. Whichever your room dimensions, you will want to maximize the sound and presentation. Happy Listening!
Post removed 
prof,

On a better note. Good luck with the Thiel 2.7s. In my search to replace my 3.5s. Speaker size was a concern to me due to thinking that we would be moving back to Alaska at a future time. Anyway those thoughts have taken a back seat to other issues.
You sound like you have the knowledge to make them work in your HT system; but will they be as satisfying as the 3.7s for music?  I tried for 4yrs to find Speakers to replace my 3.5s
I came to the conclusion that a fairly large speaker is required for coherence and satisfaction through the frequency spectrum. But as I learned that the room was really the major component; I realized through careful placement and acoustic treatment that you could fully enjoy a large speaker system in a variety of rooms. 
I always told my wife that I intended to downsize one day. She just laughs at me now. Yes smaller Speakers and subs could keep me satisfied for a bit; but long term, a full size/ full range speaker is needed. Just my thoughts. 

Best Wishes on your Journey
nkonor

P.S. --- Ended up with a bigger house, multiple rooms, plus storage capacity.