Tube amp power watts equivalent to Solid State?

I have a Cayin 35 watts tube amp. What is its equivalent to a solid state amp?
50jess
It's a far more valid discussion to explore the differences between tube amp and SS amp sound relative to the odd vs. even harmonics issue. That seems to be where the real meat of this whole perceived loudness thing lies, not helped by statements that "tube watts are louder" (says that right on the Jolida site...silly stuff, but I like my Jolida in spite of this sort of fluff). They're not of course, they're simply different, and more fun. That's right...tube watts are more fun than SS watts...unless you're trying to power a phased array of PA speakers for Lady Gaga...or Lord Gaga...some damn Gaga...
Hey Wolf ... did you catch the news on Lady Gaga's latest gig. Another wacko lady performer in her "act" (if that's what you'd call it) vomits all over GaGa. Yes ... I'm talking fingers down the throat and all the rest that follows.

Where was Gaga when I was young and looking for a wife. GaGa is my dream babe/date/wife. NOT!

Yeah ... she could make one puke. Was she dropped on her head as a baby?? Or maybe forced to listen to odd-ordered harmonic distortion at high decibel levels as child.
Post removed 
I understand ... the output impedance interaction with the load impedance. I don't understand why the ohms law computation of power in different frequency ranges due to different load impedance has any bearing. As long as the frequency response is unaffected, what difference does it make how much power is being dissipated?
Not sure I understand your question, Bob. The frequency response IS affected by the output impedance interaction with the load impedance.

Best regards,
-- Al