Tube Amp vs Solid State Amp HELP

So I ordered a pair of Dali Zensor 1's. As of now I am using my friend's Jolida FX10 tube amp, which he has offered to sell to me. Should I purchase his tube amp or get a Cambridge Azur 351A? Only problem with the Jolida is that it's not very powerful; however, right now it's paired with his Klipsch speakers and it's plenty loud for my room/house. I don't have any reason to push it too much. Input would be much appreciated.

Thanks 
hfarrior3
Ok, now I'm worried about the FX-10 damaging my speakers. I was reading the Dali manual and it was discussing how a small amp will have more high frequency information and will put a strain on the tweeter. Does this strain only occur if you push the volume too high, or does it also occur at a moderate listening level.
The problem occurs when you clip (overload) the amplifier. When the amp is overload (distorted) the distortion has a lot of high frequencies at high power and the tweeter only handles a few watts, so it can be damaged. As long as you don't overload the amp you will be fine.
A "tube roll" is a sandwich made up of mostly broken glass and little metal bits that, really, should only be eaten by trained side show magicians.
Tube amps are warmer SS amps have better detail and highs(the real good ones).
Old wives tales, summarized:

1. Tubes amps don’t have the detail of solid state amps.

2. Tube amps have flabby bass.

3. Tube amps don’t have the bass slam that solid state amps do.

4. Tube amps don’t have any dynamic headroom.

5. Tube amps are not as extended in the treble as solid state amps.

6. Tube amps run hot.

cheers, GK

As if all tube amps sound the same. My old Dynaco Stereo 70 sounds more different from my Music Reference RM200 than does a, say, high quality modern Mosfet solid state amp.