Turntable wall shelf

Hi,

I hope you all are well :)

I am looking for the some suggestions for a wall shelf for a TW Acustic Raven One. One option is Pagode Signature Wall, but this is 60 centimeter deep. I am looking for a shelf which should be approx. 50 centimeter deep. This is due to the placement of the shelf.

Look forward to hearing back from you! :)

Cheeers,

ToffenG
Norway
toffeng
Hi!

I am also looking at adding a HRS M3 Isolation base on the shelf. The HRS is used by Brinkmann, and the Scandinavian distributor of TW reccommended this as the Raven likes granite below its stillpoints.

What do you think?

Cheeers, ToffenG
A piece of granite will always ring, just like glass, UNLESS it's thickness is approximately 1/3 it's longest unsupported dimension.

I forgot the Raven has built-in Stillpoints. You simply need to set them on something utterly inert to any kind of resonance or mechanical vibration. My favorite is concrete. If you want to make it pretty, you can grind the surface, just like they do with kitchen countertops.
I have a Target Pro and used a couple of gate latches to add strength (hooked around the top bar). I put my Nottingham 294 with heavy kit on it on some Finite Elemente Ceraball isolators. A small bowl of water on the plynth did not show any rings (movement) when I jumped up and down on my wood (springy) floor next to it. For a $200 wall stand, I doubt you can do better.