TW-Acustic Raven 10.5 or DaVinci Grandezza??

Seems like a crazy question!
I am getting a Raven one but will have a choice of the Raven 10.5 or DaVinci Grandezza for just $2000 more! Which should I go for? Well I am not sure if Raven one is a good match to this super arm but the 10.5 have got great reviews. Please give soem advice.
luna
Dover,
I think he means that the Grandezza can be had for only $2,000 more than the Raven 10.5?
At least that's how I read it?
Halcro,
Thanks, I was a bit hasty re-reading the initial thread. In retrospect I think you are right. Does add context though, as the question becomes is the Da Vinci worth the extra $2k. I'd buy the Rhodanized Da Vinci if it were me. I would be wondering is he talking about buying a Raven One or Raven AC - 1 motor. If he is buying the Raven One then the extra money may be better spent on upgrading the turntable, to AC1 if possible..
The discussion has been great but the original thread was

"I am getting a Raven one but will have a choice of the Raven 10.5 or DaVinci Grandezza for just $2000 more! Which should I go for? Well I am not sure if Raven one is a good match to this super arm but the 10.5 have got great reviews. Please give soem advice."

Has anyone thought to ask how you can get either of these arms for $2000.
Is he paying too much for the Raven One or could the arms on offer be dodgy ?

The best answer may be to buy the Grandezza for $2000, sell it and then buy a new TW Acoustic.
Quick question. Anyone compare the latest round of wood based Tonearms such as Durand, Talea to the latest from Schroeder & Davinci. I wonder how much of the sound can be attributed to wood. The reason I ask is all the Zyx universe comments were referencing wood arms. I had the same experience with my SQ. seems to be synergistic with wood.

Breuer is a nice arm. It is a little limited in features & cartridge setup.