Views on Siltech cables with Pass Labs Pre/Power

Looking if anyone has views / experience with Siltech cables between Pass Labs Pre and Power amps? I'm looking at "Explorer" series and maybe "Ann" series.
Other considerations I thought of were Transparent "Ultra" and Silent Source "Signature". System will be mainly digital source. Tks in advance..

PS Other recommendations welcome.
fsyme
I tested many Siltech cables, they are inferior to Audioquest. I am from the Netherlands, Slisssstech ( how we call it in our country) is made overhere. At shows here in Holland I Always made them look like fools. Why? Because people who give a poor demo and use words what does not matter. Will be put down to the world by me. I am very demanding. When a demo is not good, I will tell them in details why it is not good.

Read my point of few about Total sound. Many other brands who produce cabels are less complete. Slisstech misses the level in black. Sharpness in individual focus. Many other things. I have beaten many many Slisscables over the years at clients of mine.

The problem with brands like Kimber ( I still sell), Slisstech and MIT, is that they have done not enough research for better and new cables. The distance has become bigger than in the past.

I am a perfectionist, that means you Always want to win. I love the competition in audio. It gives you a big smile on your face all the time you win. Maybe it is hard way of doing my profession. I Always say: If you think you can give my client a higher endresult just prove it. Because hearing is believing. That makes it Always simple and clear. I like things to be open, honest and clear!
Bo, sorry to say your strong sale pitch and persistent knock on other brands will do
more harm than good to those that you are selling imo.

End last year, we actually did shootouts on my and some buddies systems (3 different
set-ups). Intention was to help choose best fit for a friend setting up new system. AQ
WEL loom (SC/IC/PC) were one. Discounting Siltech Crown/ DoubleCrown (I'm biased) -
Nordost Odins, Tara Zero/Gold, StageIII Kraken/Zyklop/Gryphon - were much preferred.

The AQ's had just too much 'perceived' resolution/a tad bright that gets tiring after a
while. I bought their AQ Diamond RJ/E though which I thought was ok at the time, then
again it is now replaced by AIM Shieldio NA3 which at about half the price sounds better
- more natural, dimensional and organic. Btw.If you need an RJ/E cable you can buy
mine cheap (as new, 8 months old). Well I guess if perfect hi-fi sound is what you are
after then AQs are for you - Yes truth hurts. *Meant to keep this all to myself, but since
you are that persistent so there goes.

As for PAD, their 25th Anniv. PC are great btw. A friend bought one. But then there are
Odin, Kraken and there's the new Acrolink Mexcel 7N-9500 which are no less great PCs,
any one could be superior to the other depending the system/applications ~ synergy. So
to say one completely 'crushes' the other is loads of BS.

If you have the opportunity, give a listen to those few mentioned above - which I'm quite
certain by tone of your rambling, you have not. Cheers!