Views on Siltech cables with Pass Labs Pre/Power

Looking if anyone has views / experience with Siltech cables between Pass Labs Pre and Power amps? I'm looking at "Explorer" series and maybe "Ann" series.
Other considerations I thought of were Transparent "Ultra" and Silent Source "Signature". System will be mainly digital source. Tks in advance..

PS Other recommendations welcome.
fsyme
Bo, sorry to say your strong sale pitch and persistent knock on other brands will do
more harm than good to those that you are selling imo.

End last year, we actually did shootouts on my and some buddies systems (3 different
set-ups). Intention was to help choose best fit for a friend setting up new system. AQ
WEL loom (SC/IC/PC) were one. Discounting Siltech Crown/ DoubleCrown (I'm biased) -
Nordost Odins, Tara Zero/Gold, StageIII Kraken/Zyklop/Gryphon - were much preferred.

The AQ's had just too much 'perceived' resolution/a tad bright that gets tiring after a
while. I bought their AQ Diamond RJ/E though which I thought was ok at the time, then
again it is now replaced by AIM Shieldio NA3 which at about half the price sounds better
- more natural, dimensional and organic. Btw.If you need an RJ/E cable you can buy
mine cheap (as new, 8 months old). Well I guess if perfect hi-fi sound is what you are
after then AQs are for you - Yes truth hurts. *Meant to keep this all to myself, but since
you are that persistent so there goes.

As for PAD, their 25th Anniv. PC are great btw. A friend bought one. But then there are
Odin, Kraken and there's the new Acrolink Mexcel 7N-9500 which are no less great PCs,
any one could be superior to the other depending the system/applications ~ synergy. So
to say one completely 'crushes' the other is loads of BS.

If you have the opportunity, give a listen to those few mentioned above - which I'm quite
certain by tone of your rambling, you have not. Cheers!
I have to agree with Bvdiman. When Bo started actively posting a little over a year ago I thought his comments were provoking and sometimes entertaining. I know he is a committed salesmen. Now he seem to keep beating the same dead horse and it has become tiresome. I skip his replies because they all start to sound the same. He lost me as a fan and someone who I would rely on for an unbiased opinion.

The credibility meter has swung to the negative, Sorry.