Wall Outlet Oyaide, Furutek, Wattgate, and others

Hi

Any recommendation which the Better Wall Outlet : Bicchino , Furutek , Oyaide , Wattgate or Others?
i used the power. Cord : Elrod Statement Gold, Diamand for the Amp,
And Purist 25 Anniversary for the rest equipment.j
mehdi
How does the synergistic research best recepticles compaire to the Furutech GTX-D Gold recepicles?, of course when I spoke to SR about their red fuses, they claim their outlets were the best!, I do not believe that at all, what do all of you say about these two?
The same ole question!, please give your opinions, I know what the dealers have told me, I repeated the same to Mehdi that Chris Vanhause said there at Vh-Audio, however, what is all of your opinions Furutech GTX-D Gold versus Rhodium, which sounds out right better for pure class A Krell 700cx amp?, I will be getting the complete package deal, the wall frame and cover plate, the entire deal, so I need to be sure of what I am doing here, Thankyou in advance, Mehdi, try rotating your Gold in and out with the Rhodium you have and give me your personal impressions.

Hi Audiolabyrinth,
I have at present several GTX-D Rhodium and Gold as well as F-50 (R & G).
For the moment I have not fixed them yet not used.
I would inform you.
Only I am not on the use Furutech R or G on the SS ampli and preamp.
Thank you has you all.
Hi mehdi, I am getting Both the Furutech GTX-D Gold and Rhodium, after 500 hours on them, I will give my feed back of my impressions, cheers.