Wall Outlet Oyaide, Furutek, Wattgate, and others

Hi

Any recommendation which the Better Wall Outlet : Bicchino , Furutek , Oyaide , Wattgate or Others?
i used the power. Cord : Elrod Statement Gold, Diamand for the Amp,
And Purist 25 Anniversary for the rest equipment.j
mehdi
I have a Maestro and like it a lot over stock Hubbles on one of my eight dedicated lines. I'ver heard the Porter recommended a lot (which is cryoed Hubble). I wonder what the cost is at CryoPro to do just one of the single outlet Hubble 5361? I hate to say this, but I can hear subtle differences between the two outlets on a duplex. I've not confirmed, but I suspect the outlet with the line hooked to its screw is best as the other is conducting through the tab. The 5361 eliminates this audio nervosa.
How does the synergistic research best recepticles compaire to the Furutech GTX-D Gold recepicles?, of course when I spoke to SR about their red fuses, they claim their outlets were the best!, I do not believe that at all, what do all of you say about these two?
The same ole question!, please give your opinions, I know what the dealers have told me, I repeated the same to Mehdi that Chris Vanhause said there at Vh-Audio, however, what is all of your opinions Furutech GTX-D Gold versus Rhodium, which sounds out right better for pure class A Krell 700cx amp?, I will be getting the complete package deal, the wall frame and cover plate, the entire deal, so I need to be sure of what I am doing here, Thankyou in advance, Mehdi, try rotating your Gold in and out with the Rhodium you have and give me your personal impressions.

Hi Audiolabyrinth,
I have at present several GTX-D Rhodium and Gold as well as F-50 (R & G).
For the moment I have not fixed them yet not used.
I would inform you.
Only I am not on the use Furutech R or G on the SS ampli and preamp.
Thank you has you all.