Wattgate 381 outlet:any comments from the owners?

Hello
I am thinking of getting this outlet for my system.How big should i expect improvements if i am going up from PS Audio power port?Thanks a lot for your comments.
overhang

Showing 2 responses by jadem6

this is a far smaller improvement than you will find from good power cords, dedicated circuits, isolation and even cleaning your connectors. I will be a larger gain if it is the last of a series of tweaks listed above. If your just starting a good Hubble, or Alberts Cryo Hubbles, or Acme silver are all good choices. I have tried these and PS Audio and ... I found the Wattgate to surpass them all, but not as a starting point.

sorry Loontoon to hear you have not found a system to show off the benifit of power, but hopefully with an open mind...

JD
Bombaywalla, I needed to write and let you know how impressed I am with your comments above. You growth as an audiophile and your honest assessment as a past sceptic is appreciated by me and I hope by others. Because of this I went to look at your system and read your reviews. You have a very eloquent presence as I found your reviews to be quite useful. I do not believe we have run into each other before this thread, so I did want to give you a special welcome. Very well done and I fully agree with your well worded description of PS Audio Ports. I found this is a PS Audio trait that carries into their other products as well. Brittle, excellent description!
JD