Wet Cleaning the Stylus

Wet cleaned the stylus of my Ortofon Cadenza for the first time. Purchased it new two years ago and never considered going beyond using a stylus brush. A friend recommended wet cleaning it and WOW, what a difference it made.
If I wet-clean the stylus on a daily basis can I expect to get the same WOW same reaction. What about cleaning the stylus on hourly basis. How about between side A and B:)
Any recommendations on an effective and safe stylus cleaner.
cinellipro
The wet cleaning fear was an old problem years and years ago when the Last first came out, a few types of carts seemd to have the stylus fall off. At least that was the complaint. Not more than a few such complaints, repeated over and over.. (as far as i can tell) And it became a 'legend'
No one I know of has ever had any problem in YEARS and no current comments of any type about such an instance happening.
So I would chalk it up to 'old wives tale'.

((If YOU were a cart maker and someone sold a liquid which would double the life of stylus.. Thus cutting your sales in half.. Wouldn't YOU also start a rmour that the product could do terrible things..LOL))
Yeah, I always find it interesting when manufacturers generate myths about their products in an effort to increase sales. A few years ago, BMW began including oil changes throughout the warranty period. Coincidentally, oil change intervals jumped to 12-15K miles. I'd hate to be the second owner of a BMW where the scheduled maintenance was followed. Hmmmn, what does that have to do with cleaning a stylus?
I'm obsessive, I use Magic Eraser and Last Stylast before every play. For what cartridges cost these days, I want to make them last as long as possible.
My car keeps track of the oil...I don't know if its mileage, time, or if it really analyzes the oil...anyway, a large indicator lights up that says...change oil. It came on about a year after I got the car at my mileage of a bit less then 10,000.